Bar Harbor Bank & Trust reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, whether a submitted image will be accepted. All images must have the consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the Internet. Each image also must follow the Visa® Issuing Guidelines as set by Visa® International. All images in our Pic-ME photo galleries adhere to our image guidelines. Bar Harbor Bank & Trust will not accept images that contain any of the following:
- Competitive marks or names
- Political or religious imagery which is offensive to cultural values
- Illegal groups
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual material
- Branded products (except those associated with approved Affinity/Co-Brand programs)
- Copyrighted or trademarked material not owned by partner
- Celebrities/musicians/public figures/athletes/cartoons, etc. (except for those associated with approved Affinity/Co-Brand programs)
- Phone numbers (e.g. 800 or 900 numbers and URL addresses like "http://www.xyz.com")
- Violence, profanity or obscenities
- Any references to Visa sponsorship properties (e.g. Olympics - except for those associated with approved programs)
- Any photo that might result in non-acceptance or other problems at the point of sale
- Any printing or process that interferes with the required security features of the card
- Reproduction of currency, where applicable
- Any image that may potentially bring the Visa brand into disrepute
- Any image Bar Harbor Bank & Trust deems unacceptable to be associated with the Bar Harbor Bank & Trust brand.
This list is not all-inclusive; Bar Harbor Bank & Trust retains the right to decide that any submitted image is not to be used. Images that do NOT meet the above guidelines will be rejected and you will be notified by email. You may then submit another image.
For more information, contact Electronic Banking Support at 1.888.853.7100
- Image files can be in either .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, .TIFF or .BMP formats.
- The maximum file size is 10 megabytes (MB).
- The minimum file size is 50 kilobytes (KB).
- Images must be at least 840 x 840 pixels.
- Small images will reproduce poorly when printed.
- As you increase the scale of your image, print quality may decline.
- The bigger the image you choose, the longer it will take to upload.
- The time your image takes to upload depends on your own Internet connection speed.
- Should your image be slow to upload, please talk to your own Internet access provider for help.