Tips to protect your information when using a mobile device to do your banking:
- Avoid storing sensitive information like passwords and social security numbers on your mobile device.
- Password protect your mobile device and lock it when youíre not using it.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Donít type any sensitive information if others around you can see.
- Log out completely when you complete a mobile banking session.
- Protect your phone from viruses and malware just like you do for your computer by installing mobile security software.
- Download the updates for your phone and mobile apps.
- Use discretion when downloading apps.
- If you change your phone number or lose you mobile device, let your financial institution know right away.
- Monitor your accounts regularly and report suspicious activity to your financial institution immediately.
Please use caution on your phone just like you would on your computer, so you can enjoy mobile bankingís benefits safely and securely!