Announcing account updates, new opportunities, and community banking that's better than ever.
Check this page often for updates on upcoming system changes.
As you may know, Bar Harbor Bank & Trust recently merged with another community bank, Lake Sunapee Bank of New Hampshire and Vermont. We would like to tell you about some important ways we’ll grow stronger together.
On May 22, 2017, we will unveil a new lineup of products and services, using the best ideas and innovations of both banks. Here you will find all of the information you need, and highlights about what you can look forward to.
- A Guide to Account Updates gives you details about changes and describes new opportunities.
- The Account Agreement and Disclosures booklet includes important terms and conditions for your information and reference.
Look for a new, more versatile checking account lineup, better online banking and stronger borrowing choices, to name a few. Above all, we’ll stay true to our community banking roots while preserving the local branches and banking relationships you’ve come to know and trust. Expect to see:
- More mortgage choices
- Checking accounts for every lifestyle
- Improved online banking
- Greater financing strength for businesses
- Unlimited access to 35 Lake Sunapee Bank branches
Please click the links below to learn more. If you have any questions, call us at 888-853-7100. We thank you for your business, and we look forward to serving you as northern New England’s leading community bank for many years to come.