Systems Update Weekend May 18 -22
Important Account and Service Updates.
As you may know, Bar Harbor Bank & Trust recently merged with another community bank, Lake Sunapee Bank of New Hampshire and Vermont.
On May 22, 2017, we unveiled a new lineup of products and services to bring you more versatile checking account options, better online banking and stronger borrowing choices. See below for full details on system updates.
If you have any questions about this information, call us at 888-853-7100. Customer Service Specialists are available Monday - Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM. We thank you for your business, and we look forward to serving you as northern New England’s leading community bank.
Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Bill Pay Updates
This newly enhanced suite of electronic services is designed to improve and enhance your banking experience from a computer, tablet or mobile phone. From a single login, you’ll be able to check your account balance, transfer funds, view eStatements, pay bills, and much more.
Click below to view demos:
- Bar Harbor Online Demo
- Bar Harbor Mobile Demo
- Bar Harbor Bill Pay Demo
- Bar Harbor Business Bill Pay Demo
Click below to learn more about the updates:
Click below to enroll in Bar Harbor Online:
Click below to download the Bar Harbor Mobile App:
Customers using Quicken© and QuickbooksTM
To ensure a smooth transition of your Quicken©/QuickBooksTM data, several tasks needed to be completed. If you were not able to modify your settings prior to the system update, please call Customer Service at 888-853-7100 for assistance. Instructions for re-activating your accounts can be found on the links below:
- Mint.com (V40) Guide
- QuickBooks for Mac - Web Connect Guide
- QuickBooks Online Edition (QBO V78) Guide
- QuickBooks Windows - Web Connect Guide
- Quicken for Mac 2015-2017 - Express Web Connect Guide
- Quicken for Mac 2015-2017 - Web Connect Guide
- Quicken for Windows - Express Web Connect Guide
- Quicken for Windows - Web Connect Guide
A packet of information about important updates to your accounts was mailed to you on April 18, 2017. Click the links below to review the documents that were included:
- The Welcome Letter explains what to expect
- A Guide to Account Updates gives you details about changes and describes new opportunities.
- The Account Agreement and Disclosures booklet includes important terms and conditions for your information and reference.
Systems Update Resources
Online and Mobile Banking Update Resources
Quicken© and QuickbooksTM Resources